Covid19 Golf Rules that must be followed
- Restrooms will be available on the course and in the Clubhouse for customers.
- The Driving Range, Putting, and chipping greens will be open for customers.
- Golf Course and Golf Shop will be open 7 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Customers are encouraged to make tee times online
Tee Times Procedures:
- Golfers will be asked to pay for their golf when they book their tee time.
- Tee times are 10 minutes apart.
- Golfers are encouraged to check-in at least 10 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Golfers will be emailed a confirmation letter at time of booking. The confirmation letter will cover all of the policies and procedures that are in place.
- Signage will be posted informing golfers that the entrance, Clubhouse, Pro Shop, 1st and 10th tee.
- Driving Range, Putting, and Chipping Green will be open for customers.
- Golf Carts and pushcarts are available for rent on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be no sand bottles or coolers on the carts.
- Golfers will be directed to the 1st tee when the tee is open and it is their time to start.
- Individuals must be 16 or older or accompanied by a parent or adult when on-premises and golf course.
Driving Range Procedures:
Driving Range Hours are:
Wednesday - Sunday - 7AM-7PM.
Monday - 7AM-5PM
Tuesday - 8AM-7PM.
- Range balls may be pre-purchased with a round of golf.
- Range balls can be picked up inside the pro shop.
- The range tee will be in its minimalist form.
- Stations will be set up with social distancing spacing.
- We encourage all golfers for practicing social distancing on the range.
- Please do not congregate on the range tee before and after use.
- Please hit from inside the marked areas.
*These Rules are Subject to Change*