The Clubhouse Manager will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for ensuring Front of House standards are met for food and beverage, entertainment/events, and other club services for the enjoyment of all members and guests.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of the front-of-house operation in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent member services and assistance to all members and guests.
- In cooperation with the GM, develop and maintain a basic management philosophy to guide all service personnel toward optimal operating results, employee morale, and member/guest satisfaction.
- Supervise and train all front-of-house employees through regular training sessions as well as daily monitoring to ensure proper service technique.
- Complete and publish weekly schedules for the service, bar, and event staff.
- Assist in maintaining adequate staffing levels by working with the marketing coordinator and GM for creating job postings and conducting interviews.
- Responsible for executing and coordinating holiday/seasonal decorations for the Clubhouse while adhering to the provided budget.
- Orchestrate and execute month-end inventory count of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Be informed on and promote all club activities and services.
- Enforce club rules and regulations with staff, members, and outside patrons.
- Ensure the proper appearance of service staff.
- Works directly with cleaning staff to ensure the cleanliness of facilities for operations and events.
- Assists with serving and bartending as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the GM.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Can stand and be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to obtain a server's license.
- Previous bartending and serving experience.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.