The Reedsburg Country Club is seeking outgoing, friendly, and hardworking individuals to add to our Food and Beverage team!
Your daily activities would include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for maintaining liquor controls.
- Properly fulfilling drink orders for patrons at the bar and for server's tables.
- Maintain basic drink knowledge, follow Clubhouse drink recipes, and use appropriate upselling techniques.
- Engaging and interacting with our guests in a positive form.
- Correctly taking food and beverage orders.
- Ensuring proper steps of service are being implemented in an efficient timely manner.
- Handling transactions with basic mathematical skills.
- Learning and properly using our POS (Point of Sales) system.
- Multitasking job duties.
- Have the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Standing for long periods of time and working at a consistent pace.
- Keeping the work area stocked, organized, and sanitized.
- Flexible availability and the ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance.
- Ability to follow The Reedsburg Country Club's policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
Must be at least 21 years old.
Experience appreciated but not required! Willing to train the right individual.